Tito's Organic Brown Indrayani Rice | 1 Kg
- Tito's Organic Brown Indrayani Rice | 1 Kg
- Tito's organic Brown Indrayani Rice:
- Indrayani Rice has a typical pleasant aroma.
- Rice is grown naturally and organically. Indrayani rice is a great source of vitamins and minerals like iron, niacin, vitamin D, calcium, fiber, and thiamine.
- Maintain blood sugar levels, and slow down the aging process.
- This rice is rich in fragrance is a delicacy in India and the rice is grown in Mulshi Taluka (Maharashtra).
- This variety of rice is known for its stickiness and is ideally consumed with Dal or Buttermilk or as Khichdi.
- The fragrance of this rice is one of the best you can find among rice varieties.
- Product Features & Benefits:
- Rich in selenium.
- High in manganese and Low in sodium and
- High fiber
- Rich in naturally-occurring oils and Rich in anti-oxidants
- Helps in reducing cholesterol
- Helps in regulating and lowering blood pressure
- Great for digestion and Good for cholesterol
- Store in a cool dry place.