RiteBite Max Protein Choco Chips | Pack Of 4
About the Product
- Clean Indulgence: Indulge in our Max Protein Choco Chips cookies while meeting your diet goals. Each bite only takes you towards your goal. These delicious protein cookies have the right amount of carbs, protein and a whole lot of flavour.
- Committed To Nutrition: Committed to your health and taste buds, we at Max protein ensure nutrition in every bite. Our Protein cookies have 10 gm Protein that equals 2 cups of dal, 4 gm Fibre that equals 1 apple, 300 mg Calcium that equals 1 glass of milk. It can't get better than this.
- Goodness Of Grains: Our cookies are made with the goodness of 7 grains Oats, Ragi, Quinoa, Corn, Wheat, Bengal gram and amaranth. This keeps you full and helps you curb your cravings.
- No Nasties: These cookies were created from a simple idea: food should taste as good for you with zero compromises. We don't add preservatives, GMO-Free and we don't use Maida.
- Comfort Foods For Cravings: Be it breakfast or midnight cravings or post-lunch sweet tooth cravings, our Max Protein Cookie is a sweet treat that you can indulge in without feeling guilty.
- Made In India: Max Protein is the first brand to launch nutrition protein bars in India. We have created and nurtured the protein bars category in Indian Market.
Protein Blend (25%) (High Protein Peanut Flour, Whey Protein Concentrate, Wheat Protein, Soy Protein Concentrate), Compound Chips (16%) (Sugar, Edible Vegetable Fat (Hydrogenated), Cocoa Solids, Dextrose Emulsifier (Ins322(I)- Lecithin Of Soya Origin)), Edible Vegetable Oil (Bakery Shortening), Invert Sugar, Millet Pulses Blends (Wheat Flour, Oats Flour, Quinoa Flour, Bengal Gram Flour, Ragi Flour, Corn Flour, Amaranth Puff), Dietary Fiber (Fructooligosaccharide), Condensed Milk, Sugar Powder, Humectant (Glycerine), Tribasic Calcium Phosphate, Cocoa Powder, Leavening Agent (Baking Soda), Binding Agent (Gum Acacia, Xanthan Gum), Emulsifier (Ins471 Ins472E), Salt.
How to Use:
All age groups can consume the product - Anytime Snack, Craving for Dessert, Morning Breakfast, Evening Snack, Healthy Food.