Tito's Organic Mung Dal | 500 gm | Pack Of 2
- Tito's Organic Mung Dal | 500 gm | Pack Of 2
- Rich source of natural iron, calcium, and protein. Choose from Yellow or Green.
- Along with these nutrients, a bowl of Organic Mung Dal Whole also contains dietary fibers, sodium and all the other nutrients that are required for your body.
- Mung dal is a healthy food with low carbs.
- Its rich nutrient content is believed to treat many ailments. Mung dal is a healthy food with low carbs. Its rich nutrient content is believed to treat many ailments.
- Product Features & Benefits:
- Here are the key facts about mung dal nutrition:
- Good for weight loss
- Improves heart health
- Ample benefits of mung dal nutrition – being a highly nutrient-food, mung dal is packed with essential minerals like potassium, magnesium, copper, and iron. It also contains fiber, Vitamin B6, and loads of high-quality protein.
- Being a nutritious food, mung dal is one of the unavoidable Indian vegetarian dishes.
- Helps control diabetes
- Improved blood circulation
- Reduce the risk of chronic disease
- Good for digestive health
- Mung dal nutrition facts for a healthy pregnancy – pregnant women are advised to eat moon dal recipes as it contains plenty of folates.
- Folate is essential for the optimal growth and development of your baby inside the womb. Also, it includes the right amount of iron, protein, and fiber, which are essential during pregnancy.
- Store in a cool dry place.