Tito's Organic Jowar Flour | 500 gm | Pack Of 4
- Tito's Organic Jowar Flour | 500 gm Pack Of 4
- Tito's Organic Jowar / sorghum flour is incredibly nutritious, easy to digest and ideal for those allergic to gluten or with Celiac Disease.
- Tito’s Organic sorghum flour made from the finest quality jowar sourced from certified organic farms across India.
- Jowar / Sorghum is part of the millet family and has all the beneficial properties of millets.
- It is packed with proteins and essential minerals like phosphorus, potassium, calcium and iron and has a high content of dietary fibre which makes it a food that aids in digestion and is easily digestible itself.
- Tito’s Organic Jowar Flour is a gluten-free alternative for making parathas, cakes, cookies, breads, and more.
- It is traditionally cooked to make a Bhakri (a round flat unleavened bread ) or as porridge for breakfast or along with other dishes.
- It is rich in vitamin and minerals
- Grown widely in the southwestern region of Maharashtra in talukas like Sangola, Karmala in Solapur district
- 100 % Organic
- Grown without synthetic Pesticides
- Grown without synthetic GMOs
- A unique combination of cereals, millets and legumes
- Perfectly blended whole grains
- Rich source of protein
- A source of all essential amino acids
- A good source of dietary fiber
- 3 Months from the Date of Manufacture.
- Once Opened Use within 3 months.
- Suitable For (Age Group) All