1. Good source of several nutrients.
2. Rich in antioxidants.
3. Contains the plant compound anthocyanin.
4. boosts heart health.
5. have anti-cancer properties.
6. Supports eye health.
7. Naturally gluten-free.
8. Aid weight loss.
9. Lower blood sugar levels.
10. Decrease your risk of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
11. Easy to cook and prepare : Cook the rice for 30–35 minutes, or until it’s tender, chewy, and all the liquid has been absorbed. For every 1 cup (180 grams) of uncooked black rice, use 2 1/4 cups (295 ml) of water or stock.