Tito's Organic Bajra Flour | 1 kg | Pack Of 3
- Tito's Organic Bajra Flour | 1 kg | Pack Of 3
- Bajra or pearl millet is widely grown millet in India.
- It offers an array of health benefits.
- Bajra is one such food ingredient which helps boost your immunity.
- As compared to other cereals, Organic Bajra is the richest source of iron and contains an excellent amount of starch, dietary fibres, minerals, and antioxidants.
- The high-fibre content helps control blood glucose levels.
- Pearl millet is packed with nutrients that support digestive health, which play an important role in enhancing immune functions.
- Bajra flour is made by finely grinding pearl millet.
- Apart from containing folate, magnesium, copper, zinc and Vitamin E, it’s the nutty flavor of bajra that makes it so popular in India and especially in Maharashtra.
- Store in cool dry place
- Best before 12 months
- 3 Months from the Date of Manufacture.
- Once Opened Use within 3 months.
- Suitable For (Age Group) All